Are you in need of some well-deserved pampering, but your budget is holding you back? Look no further!

Selected Sorbet stores are thrilled to introduce Payflex, a game-changing flexible payment solution that allows you to indulge in all your favourite treatments and products now and pay for them later. Say goodbye to financial constraints and hello to a stress-free and delightful pampering experience!

Now available at these Sorbet stores!

  • Sorbet Salon Cavendish
  • Sorbet Salon Morningside
  • Sorbet Salon Honeydew
  • Sorbet Salon East Rand
  • Sorbet Salon Hartbeespoort
  • Sorbet Salon and Hairbar Douglasdale Village
  • Sorbet Hairbar Dainfern
  • Sorbet Hillcrest Boulevard Salon & Hairbar
  • Sorbet MAN Nicolway
  • Sorbet Salon Meadowridge
  • Sorbet Salon Belvedere
  • Sorbet Salon Flanders

What is Payflex?

Payflex is an innovative payment platform that provides customers with the freedom to shop without the immediate burden of full payment. With Payflex, you can buy goods and services, such as those offered at our Sorbet Salons, and only pay 25% of the total cost upfront. The remaining 75% is then conveniently split into three equal instalments, spread over six weeks. This means you get to enjoy the pampering you deserve without having to break the bank.

How does it work at Sorbet?

Embracing the spirit of providing exceptional customer experiences, Sorbet is partnering with Payflex to offer you a seamless payment option. You can now book your desired treatment at any of the 12 participating Sorbet stores piloting this programme in August and September.

One of the key benefits of Payflex is that it offers interest-free payments. That’s right! You won’t have to worry about any additional interest charges when you choose to pay with Payflex. This means you get to spread the cost of your Sorbet treatments and products without the extra financial burden.

Login to your loyalty profile

Lost your password?

Not a member yet?


Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.

Scroll to Top

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.